Saturday 19 February 2011

Pretty things

Its seems such a long time since I last posted on my blog. I just can't beleive its nearly the end of Feb !!!
Anyway I have been soooo busy of late. I have been playing and making lots of new things for the up and coming fairs and shows.
I have been using up some of my antique lace oddments on some pretty decorations, hangings - never sure what to call them actually !


These are so lovely to make as I can really play with torn bits as well. I will be listing some for weddings and babies soon. Bunting and garlands.Here is asneak preview of a wedding one.




I have also listed some soft cover fabric blank journals.
Please pop over to my etsy shop to have a look . I am now also listing on folksy.
And hopefully I will be posting more on here too.

No comments: