Thursday 28 August 2014

Liberty Open Day


StitchyWooWoo (aka Sally = Me) has been invited to pitch at the Liberty Open Day on Saturday. I will be taking along some of my ReFashioned Art Jackets for the panel to consider stocking in the world famous London Store.
Its very exciting and a bit scary. Three minutes to sell my hard work , to convince them they need my jackets. I am offering them some exciting proposals as well - innovative business ideas that might be good for them and for me !! Can't say too much at this point.
Over the summer I have sold so many Re Fashioned garments.   The Selvedge show in Bath and Painswick Art Couture Show  had so many lovely customers who went home very pleased with some of my creations.
Will let you know what happens. 
xxxxx


3 comments:

margaret said...

best of luck. Think I saw a quilt at FOQ you had done,. very nice too

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Sally, I just found your wonderful blog and ........oh my........your jackets are lovely! Best of luck and wishing you a happy and creative new year!

Linda said...

It's just bright! I like every cute colorful detail. You impressed me by your creativity.