Friday 18 June 2010

Peterborough Doll Show 2010

What a great day I had last weekend at the Peterborough dolls Show. I exhibited my dolls and teddies to the packed halls at the Holiday Inn.This is the largest doll show in the UK and it was mainly reborn babies on display. Wow, I was a bit worried about my art dolls amongst all these very alive looking little ones.
I did have a great time talking to many doll collectors and makers.
Here's some pics of the day.

StitchyWooWoo stand with my cloth and clay dolls and some of my fully jointed mohair teddy bears.


This is Sausage and is one of my big huge teddies available for sale.

And this is Emily, My big baby !



Here are some photos of the reborn dolls.




I sold several of my cloth and clay dolls and some vintage dolls furniture - a big full size wooden highchair and a smaller one and a lovely 1950s pushchair. I will be creating some new dolls for my next show at the Kelham Double on 4th July. See you there. Please come along and say hello.

1 comment:

Abi said...

How brilliant! would love to have gone. Well done on the sales Sally!