Sunday 21 November 2010

Kensington Doll Fair

Today I had a journey into London to set up my stand at the kensington Doll Fair. It was a great show for antique doll collectors - it was like a museum of dolls and toys. Very few Art dolls or even hand made dolls there, so that was a bit dissapointing. Lots of lovely people to chat to.
Heres some pics of my stand.



I am showing at Birmingham Motor Cycle Museum next Sunday so need to restock some more dolls.
Do come along and have a chat.It really is a great venue and a mixed range of dolls to see.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Sally what a super collection of dolls you have and chairs too ,I clicked to enlarge all your pictures and drooled over them for ages ,love the lace cloth on your table ,its the detail that makes the difference ...love Jan xx

Penny said...

Only wish I was on your side of the 'pond' and could pop in. Lovely display!

rainy sundays dolls said...

I love your cloth dolls so much!
I am a total newbie to all this, i also make rag dolls and bears and have done for a long time, but just got brave enough to start my blog lol!
Chech out my web and blog www.rag-dollhospital.com ,some feedback would be great, i have no idea where these doll shows or anything are or know anyone in this field to discuss with :-/
If i was at that show i would have had to pick up and buy that rag doll sat on the chair at the front ! ;-)
RSx