Thursday 2 December 2010

Textile templates

Playing with Photoshop today. My first attempts at combining two images.One is a fashion template and the other is my piece of textile work.


This is my original textile piece that I scanned in.




This is it combinined with a fashion template.



And another one where I repeated part of the work and then combinined it with the fashion template.


And some more.







Would love to have one of the dresses made up. What do you think?
I love using Photoshop but it would need a lifetime to learn how, and I think I actually prefer making the textiles.

2 comments:

SewHappyGeek said...

That's so cool! That first one is totally transformed by just using a sliver of it! I'm so gonna try that! Thanks for the idea!

SewHappyGeek said...

Hey there! Wanted to let you know I've put a link to your blog on my 'fave blogs' list - kinda a way to say thanks and stuff. Might not generate much traffic but I do appreciate all your support! And your blog has some really cool stuff that I'll never be able to do! Take Care!