Thursday 19 April 2012

So much happening in the past few months. Apart from the fact that I haven't been able to get into my blog- all solved now so here is some news.

Well of course the Jubilee Celebrations are coming up very soon. We are planning a street party here in Claremont Avenue, with tea and cakes and of course all wearing pinnies !! well the ladies anyway. 
I have made some extra ones to sell in my etsy shop and in Middleton Hall in May. Perfect for your street party or just as a commemoration piece to join in the fun. 

And a couple of Queenie Art Dolls too. 


Also in my etsy shop are my One in a Million Art Stump Dolls. 
Each one is  numbered and each one is unique. Really lots of fun. 

Just before I go I must tell you about my friend Hazel. She is opening a brand new 'inspire- explore- create ' studio in Newport Pagnell, Buckingshamshire. You will be able to experiment with paint , fabrics and all sorts and play to your hearts content. 
See her Magpie and Thimble blog ( on my side bar) for more info. 
Good luck Hay - great idea for the area. 
Bye for now. Promise I will try to add more often.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though Rado replica UK offers historical versions within it's profile such as the replica watches uk Unique, Essential, Sintra, as well as Ceramic households we're much more familiar with the actual traditional curved instances from the fake rolex sale as well as Diastar selections. As the state-of-the-art situation I will keep in mind had been the rolex replica sale actual R-One Tron associated with 2012, it isn't the look but instead the fake watches actual groundbreaking utilization of supplies, particularly within using high-tech ceramic, which replica watches sale has generated it is status. The brand new Rado HyperChrome 1616, in whose immediate ancestor is really a rolex replica sale 1971 design, is available in 2 daring variations: 1 within solidified titanium as well as an additional within high-tech, matte dark ceramic.