Thursday, 19 April 2012

So much happening in the past few months. Apart from the fact that I haven't been able to get into my blog- all solved now so here is some news.

Well of course the Jubilee Celebrations are coming up very soon. We are planning a street party here in Claremont Avenue, with tea and cakes and of course all wearing pinnies !! well the ladies anyway. 
I have made some extra ones to sell in my etsy shop and in Middleton Hall in May. Perfect for your street party or just as a commemoration piece to join in the fun. 

And a couple of Queenie Art Dolls too. 


Also in my etsy shop are my One in a Million Art Stump Dolls. 
Each one is  numbered and each one is unique. Really lots of fun. 

Just before I go I must tell you about my friend Hazel. She is opening a brand new 'inspire- explore- create ' studio in Newport Pagnell, Buckingshamshire. You will be able to experiment with paint , fabrics and all sorts and play to your hearts content. 
See her Magpie and Thimble blog ( on my side bar) for more info. 
Good luck Hay - great idea for the area. 
Bye for now. Promise I will try to add more often.




No comments: